The henna plant is one of the oldest cosmetics used by people and is a safe choice for coloring hair and decorating hands and feet. Natural henna rarely causes any adverse reactions unless you qualify a hypersensitivity test.
Natural henna is generally safe because it does not contain any chemical dye or other hazardous chemicals. Henna is a great way to create designs on your hands, feet and other parts of the body. The advantage is that these designs or tattoos do not last long, giving you the option to make the design anew. In this way you can protect your skin from the harmful effects of chemical tattoos. After the henna is processed, you can create any design of your interest using your own creativity. In this blog we want to share with you “How to make henna paste at home to design tattoos like a professional”.
- Buy henna with a green tint; Normal color of henna powder.
- It is advisable to add lemon juice until the henna paste has consistency between the toothpaste and the pudding.
- If the substance appears too thick after adding lemon juice, you can add more lemon juice to achieve the desired consistency.
- Use oils that contain eucalyptus oil or tea tree oil such as terpinol.
- Keep this mixture aside for 24 hours at room temperature to remove the dye from the henna.
- Fill the paste in a container of appropriate size or in a container depending on your needs.