Henna tattoos can last between 1 and 3 weeks, depending on how well you take care of them. Because henna is a dye that gets absorbed into your skin cells, the faster you lose skin cells, the faster your henna stain will disappear. We’ve got some suggestions to make it last.
- Exfoliate before you apply your henna paste. Remove dead skin from that area as much as possible.
- Wash the area to remove its natural oils, and then dry your skin completely.
- Before avoid the water for a few hours. Do not jump in the shower right after getting your tattoo.
- After you have your gorgeous mehndi, do not miss it! Your dead skin cells will fall naturally, but try to avoid encouraging them.
- Moisturize the area to keep your skin healthy for longer. We recommend using coconut oil to keep this area luscious.